Here's what I've been up to this week! My first staging job. It was so much fun. It was a lot of work, it made me tired, but I really enjoyed it. Remember, staging isn't like having an Interior Designer come in with all new things and decorate for you. It's trying to use the things you already have and just moving them around, cleaning them up and putting them in different places. I love it! If I could do it everyday, I'd be happy. Can't wait for the next one!
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After

















7 comments:
Wow, Sue! No wonder your house always looks so awesome -- you have an AWESOME talent! I wish I had an eye for decoration like you do. =)
WOW!!! I love, love, love before and afters. What a great job and it will show so nicely now. Hopefully she can sell and join her husband soon :)
it looks great...awesome transformation!
Holy Cow! I need you to come and work wonders at my house. Nice work Sue!!
You are a genius Sue! That was like watching an Oprah show. It was so fun to look at the before and after. Thanks for showing your talents.
Wow! So incredible! You have such talent!
Such fun! Wow, that was an amazing undertaking of a whole house. Wish I could help, it's one of my favorite things even though I'm not as creative as you. Did you get these on your web site? They should sell alot of prospective clients! Awesome!
Post a Comment