Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alice In Wonderland....That's our Miss Adelin!  She played the part of Alice, in her elementary school's production of "Alice In Wonderland" a few weeks ago.  She most definitely looks the part, don't you think?  She is so beautiful.  Adi has become such a sweet girl.  Almost, a Young Woman.  That has happened way to fast.  I still remember exactly where I was when her daddy called me on the phone to tell me they were going to have a baby.  Our first grandchild!  I'll never forget how excited I was.  I'm so proud of her.  I just want her to know how awesome I think she is and how much I love her!  

3 comments:

Lou Ellen said...

She DOES look like Alice! Precious.

Lou Ellen said...

She DOES look like Alice~precious!

Scott and Glory said...

Sue! What a beautiful doll! I am so glad you shared.