"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.
Elder Uchtdorf
I love the process my brain goes through when I'm in the middle of creating something. Especially when it's something I've created from things I just have around the house. No matter how silly, or simple the creation, it thrills me! I think if I could bottle up the way it makes me feel, I'd be rich. It makes me happy. It makes me feel good about myself. It makes me thankful I have talents. But, it kind of makes me feel silly to share these thoughts for all to read! AND it kind of makes me feel silly sharing these little onsies I created this weekend for a baby shower.....it's just that I think they are so darn cute...so I had to! Oh, and thanks to Andy for the "Popcorn Popping" suggestion!
3 comments:
CUTE!!!
so where is the tutorial? heehee
So cute! I am sad I am not having any more babies for you to send me some ;)!
Post a Comment