
Friday, November 12, 2010
No matter if they win, or if they lose we love the Seattle Mariners anyway. It was because of the "Voice of the Mariners," Dave Niehaus. He brought the team alive for us. Now he has died. We are sad. Will Mariners baseball ever be the same? So many memories sitting in our family room watching the Mariners on television, with the volume down and the radio up, so we could listen to Dave's play by play. The television announcers just couldn't bring the game alive the way Dave could. It probably sounds silly to say, but I think he brought our family closer together. I think Dave made Bob love the Mariners! Which allowed us All to enjoy something together. The Grover family will miss him. Thanks for the memories Dave...."MY OH MY!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have so many pictures I can't find a place to comment. You got great pictures. And it's a very patient grandpa that can have kids crawling all over him while he's doing his favorite job--amazing. Your trip sounds awesome.
Post a Comment