I have a love affair with the Dollar Tree. I can't help it. I have to constantly search their shelves for things I can turn into something cute. Christmas is coming and I have that...itch...to create. Not for any particular reason, just because I like to. So, the other day I found these jars. That night I layed awake in bed thinking about them. I know, I'll be the first to admit, it's nuts and I have a problem. I can't help it. I really can't. Anyway, I cut myself some stars out of scraps from the garage. Covered them with scrapbook paper I had upstairs. Gathered up some jingle bells out of a drawer, wire from a spool that's been hanging around for about 20 years and used some "frost" spray paint that I'd bought awhile ago at Home Depot.
3 comments:
darling!!!!!!!!!!
you are so creative. Those turned out really cute.
I know the feeling of buying something and know it's going to be something fun to do when it's purpose pops into your head, although I don't lay away at night thinking about it----yikes
Post a Comment