Just got back from a wonderful trip to see our kids in Rexburg. It's always so much fun to be with our family. Our friends the Radimaks, were so kind and announced they had two free buddie passes that they wanted to give us to fly on Alaska airlines! So, we got to fly right into Idaho Falls...first time ever! No renting a car, no motels, no gas expenses, nothing! It was great! Bob stayed for just a few days, the main reason we went was for Tim's graduation, then he flew home. I stayed for an additional week and had a great time being with Tim, Robyn and their families. This whole blogging thing has got me taking way more pictures than ever before. There are too many here for anyone but family to care about, but who cares! The blog is my journal anyways, right! I love my family and could look at their pictures for hours! So, proceed with caution! If you only knew how many I left out!
We took flowers to Grandma & Grandpas grave. Here's my two babies with their two babies! What wonderful parents they have become. It is so fun to watch them in action! They are doing a great job!
Love, love, loved Macie's face in this picture! She looks very relaxed just sitting there! Katelyn would have nothing to do with it! She was more interested in the sprinklers!
Cousins!
Katelyn and I had a special "Date" with each other. She came all ready with her purse full of treasures. We went shopping at Walmart and got a Care Bear dvd, then to McDonalds for dinner. Afterwards we stopped at Brolims and got some ice-cream. When we got back home we ate our ice-cream and watched the Care Bears! It was great fun! Hopefully we made some memories!
Robyn and I plopped Macie down in front of a pretty flower bed on campus at BYU-I. The sun was shinning too bright for her to look up, but she was sure cute!
Robyn and I were working on Macie's room and we had some sticky strips we were pulling off of some vinyl lettering. We put them on Katelyn's face so she'd look like a cat. She thought it was super! I loved her smile!
Katelyn at the zoo!
While I was in Rexburg Macie started crawling...so fun to get to see that! She began to love standing up too. So, I took a picture just because I could!
We went to Porter Park to play in the water and ride the Merry go round. We have pictures of Tim and Robyn riding it when they were about the same age! Crazy! Never dreamed we'd forever be going back to Rexburg!



Robyn is the greatest little decorator. Her and D have been working so hard at fixing up their home. It looks beautiful. She is getting Macie's room finished and this is one of the projects we worked on. When I come for a visit, we have our favorite places to go and find wonderful treasures! This time was no exception! We shopped till we dropped and then did some more!
We went to Porter Park to play in the water and ride the Merry go round. We have pictures of Tim and Robyn riding it when they were about the same age! Crazy! Never dreamed we'd forever be going back to Rexburg!
2 comments:
You're dead meat for posting that pic on me on the horse! I look huge!!!
Put all the pictures you want it helps me stay in touch. EVEN Robyn on the horse. You look great Robyn!!!
Post a Comment