We had a wonderful time in Rexburg....It was Hailey's birthday, I decided it was a good time to make the trip and visit for a few days. My pocket book was full from my Staging jobs, so I was ready to hit my favorite shopping spots! The girls were as cute as ever. I never tire of being a Grammy (aka Nana and Grandma)! Maybe it's because the little pip squeaks always make you feel so special. You can't do anything wrong in their eyes. My shops didn't disappoint. I only wish I'd had a fatter wallet! Robyn had projects for her Dad to do while he was there, which made him happy and kept him out of our hair! He tiled her kitchen back splash and fiddled here and there with a few things. Her kitchen will be beautiful when it is done. It's always hard for me to leave, this time was no exception. I love my Boo and her little girls. D's okay too, I guess!
Can I just say I love my camera? I love my long lens even more. I can take pictures of the kids and not be right in their faces. I've decided my favorite thing to do is to take pictures of scenery and the kids when they are just being themselves. One of the best tips I've read about photography is never have a kid say "cheese!" It's so true. Candid is best! Even with a "smores" covered mouth. That makes it even better!
In this picture Macie was trying to teach Hailey how to blow on the milkweed. Hailey ended up getting it in her mouth! She started coughing and gaging! It was so funny!
Robyn said, "Mom, don't put this picture on your blog!" But Boo! I had to. You're beautiful and I'm excited I got the little milkweed things flying around....sorry! I love you!
Hailey turns 2! She LOVES purses so Robyn found the cutest idea for a purse cake. It turned out adorable, don't you think!
Can I just say I love my camera? I love my long lens even more. I can take pictures of the kids and not be right in their faces. I've decided my favorite thing to do is to take pictures of scenery and the kids when they are just being themselves. One of the best tips I've read about photography is never have a kid say "cheese!" It's so true. Candid is best! Even with a "smores" covered mouth. That makes it even better!
In this picture Macie was trying to teach Hailey how to blow on the milkweed. Hailey ended up getting it in her mouth! She started coughing and gaging! It was so funny!
Robyn said, "Mom, don't put this picture on your blog!" But Boo! I had to. You're beautiful and I'm excited I got the little milkweed things flying around....sorry! I love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment