Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saw a cute movie today with Hank. "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs!" What a crazy name for a movie! It was really cute. We wore our 3D glasses and everything. I can't believe the things they've done with animation. Even the 3D previews were amazing! We saw so many previews, Hank kept asking me..."is this the movie Nana?" Too cute.

Max and Hank came over after the movie so Mom and Dad could go on a date. Max wanted to try on the glasses and be like Hank. This makes me smile!

We had fun today working in the yard and playing together. I dug up flowers that were tired and worn out from a long summer of working hard to be beautiful (so sad to see them go). Hank dumped them in the wheelbarrow for me and Max sat on the grass and ate crackers. I was talking to Papa in the garage and Hank came up to us, leaned against the side of the house and told us he'd been mean to a bug. He said he thought he killed it with a nail. I think he felt bad :). He wanted us to come and look, but we couldn't see it. I told him, " I think the bug must have got away from the nail and crawled down under the house." I told him I was sure the bug was okay. I think it made Hank feel better. It's really hard not to want to smash bugs, it's just so tempting.


1 comment:

dangrover said...

HA! We saw that movie yesterday with the kids and we laughed the whole time! Everyone loved it, and we're still quoting lines from it today and busting up laughing!