
Last night was Awesome! Wednesday I got a call from Cheryl Young asking me if I'd like to go to a Mariners game with her on Thursday....I said, "Of Course I Would!" Judi came too and we had a BLAST! It had been ages since we'd seen each other..... so we watched the game and, at the same time, caught up on all our latest news. It was fun, theraputic, wonderful, relaxing, all those things a "girls night out" is suppose to be. It's been TOO long since I've done anything like that. I LOVED it! ALL 14 innings....we stayed to the VERY end...even sang "Take Me Out To The Ball Game," twice! Thanks Cheryl, for sharing your tickets with us. It was a GREAT time!

1 comment:
FUN! That last picture gave me goose bumps! Im happy we have girl friends in this life...it makes things so much better!
Post a Comment