Count your many blessings name them one by one...count your blessings see what God has done! I've been counting and feel very grateful. Times are uncertain...it feels different all around me...this Thanksgiving I am grateful for the gospel in my life. For the testimony I have, which gives me hope, courage and comfort...and hopefully a lot of faith! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for his love for me. For my wonderful husband and sweet family. I really like them all! To be together forever will be so much fun!"Getting together to smile and rejoice, eating, and laughing with folks of your choice!"
We had a great Thanksgiving! Aaron, Courtney, Hank and Max came. Andy, Britney and Baylee traveled from Arkansas to be with us. Our good friends the Marshalls were here to share the day. We did smile, rejoice, eat and laugh! One thing we didn't do was take enough pictures! I'm not sure how we forgot that part, but I did get one of the kitchen, which proves that we did cook because it's a mess...and we'd already cleaned up two times before!
4 comments:
they turned out darling. good job!!
Yes I want one, ASAP please!! They are way cuter than that one lady's
Those are VERY cute!
Sue, you never cease to amaze me with your artistic talent. Those are so dang CUTE!! I hope your holidays are going great. Love the darling pics of your grandkids!!
Post a Comment