
Yesterday Hank, Max and I had a date to the movies. We went to see "How to Train your Dragon." It was a great movie. The boys loved it. Max expecially loved the cheetos we got for snacks! We bought tickets for the 3D movie. Not because we wanted to, but because it was the movie that happened to be starting when we got there! We walked into the theatre and found we were the only ones there and the lights were off! The boys weren't too fond of the dark, so we got up, went out and asked what was going on...why were the lights out and no movie playing! Come to find out they were trying to fix the 3D projector. They asked us to sit tight for a few minutes. Well, we sat tight for about 45 minutes...until the movie was about to start on another screen...when I said, "enough waiting!" We got our money back for the 3D movie, got tickets for the regular one and as a bonus got an additional 4 free movie tickets! Score! I was amazed at how patiently the boys waited, never complaining. We were one of only 3 groups in the movie so the boys could laugh and scream to their hearts content at every part they loved and not bother anyone. Hank thought it was the best movie ever...and he thought I was pretty great for taking him! I can always count on an "I love you, Nana" from the Hanky boy! Makes my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment