We were in 7th Heaven spending time in Las Vegas with 7 of the cutest little girls you've ever seen! March found us in Vegas visiting our son Tim and his family. The special occasion was the blessing of our newest granddaughter, Breanne Ruth, who just happens to be adorable! Word spread we were coming to town and family came from everywhere! Andy and his family came from Arkansas and Robyn and her family came from Idaho. Grovers came from California and Utah to join in the fun! The weather was Fabulous...a wonderful respite from the rainy grey days here in the Pacific Northwest. We had a really, really good time.
Tim gave Breanne a wonderful blessing. When he came to sit back down Katelyn leaned over to him and said, "Daddy, that was beautiful!" and it was. So special to see your son's practicing their Priesthood, giving their babies sweet little blessings.
I'm forever searching for the "best" deal when we're looking to book a flight or rent a car. This trip was no exception and I'd found a really great one through Fox Car Rental. I stepped away from the counter to answer a phone call and when I came back I saw the invoice on the counter. The price did not match our reservation quote. Bob had upgraded us to a convertible while I was gone! At first I was a little bugged....but rather quickly became pretty excited! Mostly because my predictable husband did something so unpredictable! We had a blast in our convertible! The Granddaughters, not so much! They all wanted to ride in it...until we got going! Then, all they wanted to do was stop and put the top up!
We were busy having fun everyday. Playing at parks, swimming in the pool, having picnics, visiting local tourist attractions and bouncing at the bouncy house!
The pool at the hotel was NOT a heated pool and it was FREEZING! The girls could have cared less. They played until they couldn't play anymore. Hailey actually turned the color of her swimming suit....PURPLE!
Even though we're missing Danny, Aaron and their families...I love this picture. I'll take what I can get and be happy about it. It's so fun to have everyone smiling so big. It makes me smile just to look at it!
From the first time I met Bob's family they were good to me. They aren't "in laws," they are my brothers and sisters. We always have such a great time when we're together.
I look at this picture and can't believe how we've grown. This isn't even half of the Grover clan. All because two people fell in love! I know that sounds silly, but it's true. It's amazing! We have so much fun when we get together. When one of us needs something and word gets out, what a support group we've got. That's what family is all about. We appreciate ours and we love them very much. Vegas was really fun. We can't wait until the next time we all get together!












1 comment:
wow... looks like you had a blast... We were invited to come but I didn't want to intrude.... and I didn't want to make that drive again.. Just did it a week before. that sure is a lot of little girls...
Post a Comment