It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood, I just couldn't stay inside. We set off for Enumclaw, my camera and me.
I could not believe how the sky turned out in this picture! What the heck? How did I do that?
This was an old house just across the street from the flag with the blue sky....Why is it so dark?
How come this sky looks so pale? It's the same sky! Cool bird though!
I'll forever love my mountain.....
Trying out a couple "techniques." No laughing at my "clone stamping" efforts! It was a fun day.
The End!






3 comments:
You are so talented. You can take a picture of a crappy house and make it look so cute. I love the blue sky behind the flag too. Thanks for sharing.
Well I'm sitting here trying to figure out where you used the clone stamp! You must have done pretty good methinks :D
Love your photos. You just have such a good eye.
Post a Comment