This past week was a busy one. Rick and Pam came for a visit and it was great fun! We did all the typical Seattle things. Pike Place Market, Snoqualmie Falls, Ivars and the Waterfront....and of course, I couldn't leave out a trip to Sumner! We drove past Federal Way High school, past the apartments Rick and Pam used to live in and past our old house on the West Hill. Wow, was that ever a blast from the past! It felt like we'd stepped back into the 60's! We drove over to Port Orchard to visit Auntie Lois and Uncle Ron. It was a wonderful visit. Fun to reminisce and remember days gone by. We stopped by Poulsbo, looked in some of their shops and enjoyed their famous Poulsbo bakery! The weather was beautiful the whole time they were here. Rick saw his beautiful mountain in all it's glory...something he was sure wouldn't happen this trip. It snowed...lot's...while they were here and I was actually happy about it! It was fun for Rick and Pam to enjoy. Not something you see much of in Florida! Besides, snow is much better than rain! It never stopped us from going where we wanted to go. We only needed scarfs to keep our necks warm, not umbrellas to keep our heads dry! We spent lots of time visiting, eating, playing, laughing and loving. I loved every minute of their visit. Thanks for coming Rick and Pam....I love you both a whole bunch!
2 comments:
I'm so glad y'all had fun!
What a fun time. And the mountain looks splendid!
Post a Comment