Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't believe my eyes!

The other night we went up to the Temple with the youth in our Ward to do Baptisms. We were having a really nice quiet spiritual time. When we were almost finished, I noticed Dad motioning to me to come to the back of the room. When I got there he said to me, "If I tell you something do you promise not to say anything to anyone?" I thought it was a strange question, but I said "yes." He said, "Look down at my feet." So, I did and this is what I saw! We have no idea how he did it, but he'd been wearing different shoes the whole night! It was the funniest thing! I had to leave the room and go into the coat closet because I couldn't stop laughing. Even funnier, no one noticed! But funniest of all is that before we left Dad was laying on the bed, resting, waiting for me to get ready! He's feet were up on the bed right in plain sight! We haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Betcha he'll double check his feet before he leaves the house from now on!

3 comments:

Pam, Rick, and Amy said...

Hey Guys, I bet every body has done that before. Ask Devon what happen to her last time she and Neal went to the temple. I know her story will beat this one.

Keep a eye on our feet.
Love ya

Amy

Mindy said...

Just have to tell you...that is a really funny story! Ryan was CRACKING up when he read it.

Moore Family said...

I used to get these church shoes at sears called "I Love Comfort" and I loved them because they really were comfy. Well, I had I think 3 pairs that were the same but different colors and one day I got to church with one black and one blue on..... I went home to change.